Monday, January 13, 2014

My 2013 in Pictures (3min movie made by yours truly)



Happy New Year Beauts!
2013 was a great year. God was crazy faithful!! I can't even begin to tell you!!
So God laid it in my heart to make a video of my 2013 in pictures. Please keep in mind time wasn't really on my side when I did this! But I had so much fun doing it. Revisiting pictures, laughing, smiling, coming to the brink of tears. Oh, God was amazingly faithful. I cannot even begin to tell you. I can only hope this video will serve as a personal testimony of God's unfailing love, His awesomeness, His goodness and His amazing grace.
If you made it on the video, thank you for being a part of my 2013 and for making that much more special.
I am filled with so much love right now towards my family, friends and all of you who've made blogging a great experience for me. My blog turned 2 years old during the summer!!! Yayyy!!! What a joy!! Again, thank you all for your love, comments...etc. I love you guys.
Well, without further ado, here's my 2013 in pictures:

(Just in case blogger acts up, click HERE to view the movie on youtube)
I pray 2014 will be even better for all of us! May we walk in the fullness of all that God has purposed for us this year. And by the end of it all, may we look back with zero regrets.
Much love,
Titi Funto.

4 comments:

  1. Great job. Praise be to God for His wonderful works in your life. Indeed. Your testimony shall be greater in 2014. God bless you richly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen!!!! Thank you so much Aunty Irene.

      Delete
  2. I watched it...loved your graduation outfit(Thumbs up)

    ReplyDelete