Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior!



Merry Christmas to all you beautiful people!
 
 
"He will bring you joy and gladness, and many people will be happy because of his birth." ~ Luke 1: 14
 
 
I pray I meet you all rejoicing in the Lord on this glorious day.
 
 
I'm currently on vacation with family in the UK at the moment and having an awesome time.
 
 
I woke up this morning and it took a second for it to register: CHRISTMAS.
 
It was 6 in the morning. I could either run downstairs like a 5 year old and display the joy I was feeling. Or I could keep it cool and act something a little closer to the 22 year old that I am. I cowardly went with the second choice. But believe it, my heart was doing a dance and yelling with excitement.
 
Turkey was cooking, presents were all under the tree...prayer with everyone. Hearts singing. Hugs and kisses. Simply beautiful.
 
Ahhh...my words fail me. BUT you can head on over to Instagram (titi_funto) or my Facebook Page (Titi Funto) where all the pictures are uploaded.
 
So grateful to God for such an awesome day and such a beautiful family who surprised me with beautiful gifts (big Sis got me an eReader!!!! I love you, Sis datfunkyfro).
 
BUT all in all, I am so grateful for the greatest gift there could ever be. It blows my mind when I think of all He left behind to come into this world. It blows my mind when I think of His awesome sacrifice.
God gave His very best! Nothing I could ever give back could match up. But on this beautiful day, all I have to give is GRATITUDE. My heart overflows. When I think about Him, my heart fills with so much joy. Yup, THIS IS LOVE. I rejoice because I have a Savior!

 
Leaving with you two song:

 
We have a Savior by Hillsong
 
 
This is love by Luminate
 
This one's not your traditional Christmas song but it's been on repeat for a while now.
 
 
Blessings and love to you all. Wishing you all things beautiful as you celebrate.
 
Titi Funto

No comments:

Post a Comment