Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Musings


Happy Friday beauties!
The Lord's been teaching me so much lately and He has just been so faithful that I don't even know where to start. Every day He reminds me that He is God in the most beautiful way. No joke. And I just can't get over it and I could never get over Him. I love my God so very dearly. You know when everything just falls into place? You know when you might not be sure of tomorrow but He goes out of His way to prove that He is still the same? Man, I love Him.
Where ever this post might find you, I say with confidence and assurance that my God has got His eyes on you. Yes, you! And yes, this very very moment! His eyes are on you ALWAYS. And He knows your thoughts even before you think them.
He tells us: For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV).
He gave His Son (John 3:16). His most precious gift. He wouldn't go through all that trouble if He didn't have a plan for you. Think about it.

This weekend, go back to what some may call the basics, like John 3:16. Remind yourself of His great love. Because let's face it, in this world we live in today where only His grace carries us through each day, we sure do need reminding that we're not here alone. 
Blessings, Titi Funto 

No comments:

Post a Comment