Friday, August 9, 2013

Looking forward to these Christian movies coming out in 2013



Hey everyone!
 
 
I trust you're all doing great!
 
 
I've been watching quite a couple faith-based movies lately and they have been really really good! Like grab-a-box-of-tissue-while-watching-cause-you'll-most-definitely-tear-up good. Or keep-thinking-about-the-movie-hours-after-watching good.  
 
Anyway, I thought I'd share a few of the movies coming out this year that I'm looking forward to watching (if I can get my hands on them from this side of the globe...).
 
 
Here they are (not in any particular order)! 
 
 
Firstly....I'm In Love With A Church Girl
 
 
 
This one comes out October 18th in theaters.
I like the fact that it's romance AND action.
 
 
Number two, Rumors of Wars
 
 
I like the fact that the story line just seems so different. And I'm curious to know how the story'll play out.
You'll recognize one or two actors from Courageous. And it also stars singers Jaci Velasquez and Jamie-Grace.
 
 
Finally, Grace Unplugged
 
 
The storyline seems pretty enticing.
 
 
What movies are you looking forward to? And which of these three speaks to you more? Feel free to leave a comment!
 
 
Blessings, Funto.
 

8 comments:

  1. I love Faith-based movies...especially Nigerian ones (ex: Mount Zion). You can search Seun Jonathan on YouTube if you're interested! :)


    Ohhh my!! I would absolutely love to watch Grace Unplugged! I love the story line and the actors in it...especially Jamie Grace.

    The story line shows how people have to fight for their dreams, even when it's God-inspired. We must fight to live out His calling on our lives. I love this movie already!!

    Thanks for sharing, Funto! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! My Mum watches the Nigerian ones a lot so I get a glimpse when she does. I'd be happy to check out Seun Jonathan. I think I might already have an idea who it is.

      Yes, I'm looking forward to grace unplugged and it's so cool seeing Jamie Grace acting lol.

      Dreams are sooo worth fighting for!

      Haha! I'm sure you'll love it when it comes out :)

      Thanks for the comment Sis!

      Delete
  2. Ohhh there are some good movies coming out!! and there all coming out around my birthday I ammm tooo excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome Oghosa! I love having things to look forward to around my birthday. Makes it the more special :)

      Delete
  3. I remember reading about Grace Unplugged way back when - hopefully it'll be sweet. :)

    Haven't heard of the others. Thanks for sharing, Funto! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think Grace unplugged will be a touching and sweet one.

      Thanks so much for dropping by Rissi!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes! These are gonna be good ones.
      Thanks for taking the time to comment Yemmie (btw, I love your name :) )

      Delete