Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dancing to "No Longer" by Jonathan McReynolds



Hey beauties!
 
 
This past weekend we had a really really really really really (you get the idea ;) ) powerful conference at church with guest speaker Bishop Mike Okonkwo. My goodness, it was UH-MAZING. So thankful to my heavenly Daddy!
 
In preparation to these wonderful meetings in church, the worship team decided to do a dance! We wanted to do something out of the ordinary. A dance is nothing new for the youth group, but it pretty much is for the choir. Let me mention that there are people of all ages in the choir ;)
 
The dance, like most of our dances, was choreographed by my big Sis (Funbi's of DatFunkyFro).
 
 
And what did we dance to? 
 
 
We danced to "No Longer" by Jonathan McReynolds. From the moment Funbi introduced me to the song, it was on repeat for a whole week! I mean, I could NOT STOP listening to it. Like FOR REAL! It's been such a blessing to me and the lyrics are just so powerful! I would quote my favorite part of the song, but I love everything he says.
 
 
Have a listen for yourself:
 
 
 
 
I still haven't figured out how to upload a video on blogger without passing through youtube so, I won't be uploading our dance today but hope to do so soon.
 
 
 
Much love,
 
Funto.
 
 
 
P.S: Remember to LIVE every moment and make it count. Life is beautiful :)
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the song thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a good one :) I'm glad you like it. Thanks for taking the time to comment Oghosa!

      Delete