Friday, February 22, 2013

Thankful Thursday! Law School and Other



The last couple of days have been quite busy but I am so thankful!


Firstly, I got my exam grades last Wednesday. And boy oh boy am I thankful! God is so good! It was a stressful exam session. But I am so thankful to God for all my grades. I officially entered into my last semester of my bachelor's in law school. Praise Jesus! I've only come this far because of Him and Him alone!





Secondly, I am thankful for my family, awesome friends and everyone who means a lot to me. You all make my day everyday.

I am thankful for my big Sis Funbi who has a natural gift of dancing and great leadership skills. She choreographed a hip-hop dance some of us will be presenting in a week's time at a big Christian event. I am also grateful for all her wonderfully encouraging words to me.


I am grateful for my Mum's cooking. Lunch time at Uni has been wonderful this past week! Heaven on earth ;)


I am grateful for the days my Lord gives me. I guess I'm grateful for life. Most importantly, I'm grateful for salvation and the opportunity to serve God.

And finally, I'm grateful for my finances.


Praise Jesus!


What have you been thankful for lately?

4 comments:

  1. well done on your grades... it's always good to notice the good things that are going on in your life and be thankful for them.. Like you, I'm thankful for my sister; such a blessing she is. I'm also thankful for my new job and all that God is going to do in my life soon...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! God is awesome isn't He? I'm thankful for all He's doing in your life too!

      Delete
  2. Aww,well done...sharing testimonies are good.We are all reminded of the good Lord and His mercies.Well done again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matilda! All glory be to God!

      Delete