Tuesday, December 25, 2012

And unto us a Child is born...Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas all!
 
 
It is with great joy in my heart that I send you all my love. I'm away from home at the moment on vacation and God's been soooooo good and sooooooo faithful! It really has been a merry Christmas.
 
I wish you all the very best and trust you've had a wonderful day!
 
It warms my heart to think that God sent the greatest gift into this world to be born once so that we could be born again. I love the simplicity of the manger. Simple, yet miraculous. I wish I could truly truly truly live in appreciation of it everyday and not just at the end of December. Man, I love that man of Galilee and I love my heavenly Daddy.
 
Truly grateful to Him for my life, family and everything good. Grateful to Him for you and yours. What a wonderful, Mighty God we serve! The Everlasting Father,
 
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
(Isaiah 9:6 NIV)
 
 
Again, merry Christmas!!!!!
 
May we have more and more reasons to celebrate!
 
 
Much much much love!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays and enjoy your vacation. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maleeka! I trust you've had a good one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen.I wish you a merry Christmas and happy New Year in advance.

    ReplyDelete