Saturday, November 10, 2012

Now Playing: Tell The World (Lecrae ft. Mali Music)


Happy weekend!
 
 
And what's playing this Saturday?
 
I'm excited because the title (Tell The World) matches the name of this blog!! And the message as well! Lol. That makes two songs now (with Hillsong's Tell The World).
 
 
Here it is:
 
 
Tell The World by Lecrae ft. Mali Music (Gravity album)
 
 
 
 
I love the chorus. Especially the phrase: "Like a hero in a dream, Christ came and He rescued me"

 
How amazing it is to know that we are a new creature, BRAND NEW!
 
Man, i'ma tell the world everywhere I go. They oughtta know, I'm brand new!

 
Have a great Saturday!

 
GOD BLESS!

 
Oh and don't hesitate to be a billboard or a radio, broadcasting CHRIST!

4 comments:

  1. Hi FunTo, I thought I'd let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster award. Would be nice if you checked it out. Thanks for sharing the song as well!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh OK! Thnx! I'll definitely check it out!

      Delete
  2. Nice. I'll have to check this out. I love Boasting by Lecrae, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know boasting. I'll check it out! Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete