Wednesday, October 24, 2012

He knows what's up!

Dear beloved





Trusting and believing that you are well body, mind and spirit, let me share with you a little. 

We've all had a time where we ask questions, even to God. But can I encourage you to TRUST in Him? Will you consider holding on? He loves us to bits and He is faithful. I will never grow tired of speaking those words.  When I had questions this week, Psalm 139 danced about in my head for a couple days and I clung on to the words as if afraid they would vanish. They reminded me to smile. They reminded me to relax, chill and just be at peace about...pretty much anything! 
 

We all know the age-old song that goes "Jesus loves me, this I know, for my Bible tells me so". But you know what else my Bible tells me?


  1. He knows my thoughts before I think them.
  2. He knows everything I do.
  3. Before I say a word He already knows it. 
  4. He is all around me.
  5. Therefore, I can't run from His presence (even if I wanted to).
  6. No matter where I am, He will guide me and hold me. 
  7. He formed me, even in the womb. 
  8. I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
  9. He watched me being formed.
But this is where I'm completely blown away and my knees give way:

"...All the days planned for me were written in your book before I was one day old" (Psalm 139: 16 NCV).

And...

"How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me!" (Psalm139:17-18 NLT).

Need I say more?

Child of God, daughter of Zion, He know what's up. More than you can think or imagine. With God, nothing happens by accident. Just like verse 16 says, he's planned every single day out for you and written it in His book. His thoughts are filled with you! And He says it all through scripture. 

Again, need I say more?

He knows you more than you know you and He knows what's up more than you do because He knows what's best and He sees the bigger picture. 

On that note, at times I might have questions. At times, you might have questions. But that's OK. 

The Psalmist says "Your knowledge is amazing to me; it is more than I can understand" (Psalm 139:6 NCV).

It's OK as long as you TRUST Him who formed you, He who knows everything about you, who will never leave nor forsake you.


With a heart full of gratitude, I leave you with this: He loves you to bits and He is faithful

Blessings, Funto




4 comments:

  1. Aww, that is straight from the heart. Our God is indeed great, He sings over us with joy. He delights in us everyday. Every ounce of worry that I had just left me after reading these scriptures and your words. I know they will try to come up, thats the job of the enemy but I will be comforted as I am right now to know that God is my rock and I can rely on Him solely at all times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh wow! I'm so glad the verse spoke to you. Praise God!!! I'm awed everyday by our Awesome God!

      Delete
  2. It's always a great reminder when I read the psalms of God's love and thoughts about me. The psalms are a pure encouragement at all times and I always find comfort when I read them. Thanks for sharing, just thought i'd include that number 1 also a stuck out to me. Imagine God knowing my thoughts even b4 I know them.... God is incredible and his ways are unfathomable... perfect in everyway and will always be for us.. Adios

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! He is incredible, unfathomable...He is "all that!". Never ceases to surprise me!

      Delete