Sunday, October 14, 2012

Behind The Beauty (is back!)



Hey sweets!


I realize I haven't done one of these in a while. So here I am. Some of these pictures date back from Spring. Just sit back and enjoy the beautiful God places before me!
 
Please note: These pictures were taken by myself, if you would like to use them or share them, please ask. DO NOT USE THEM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION (the blog is under copyright laws, and this coming from a law school student).
 
 
Walking home after lectures. A beautiful sight.
 

Spotted this at Starbucks and loved it!
 

Pigeons! There was more on this side of the world than at Trafalgar Square. Lol.




Decidedly, Starbucks is one of my favorite hangouts.

Not a fan of coffee but this just looked good.

The "yellow" fields on my backyard. It really was beautiful.
 

Memory verses!

Journaling! Took up doing it on paper now.
 
A better look at the yellow fields
 
 
 Friend, whatever might be going on around you. No matter how "ugly" the situation, let me encourage you not to focus on that. Let me encourage you to look beyond what the enemy wants you to see. Open your eyes instead to the beautiful things God has done in your life. Open your eyes to the beautiful things He places before you each day...just to put a smile on your face.
 
 
We serve a beautiful God.
 
 
Have a lovely stress-free BEAUTIFUL week!
 
 
 
 

1 comment: