Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Looking back on the Summer: My favorite romper


September, September, September! One of my favorite months of the year. But we've got plenty of time to touch on the why.
 
I barely got to post this summer's outfits so their coming in late! But still, it's a great way to look back on the summer. I am so grateful to my ever loving God! He is too good. And every picture or Kodak moment is a blessing no one will ever be able to take away. I have quite a couple Kodak moments from this summer I intend to cherish.
 
 
This summer I planned to be COLOURFUL and I did just that!
 
 
I wore this outfit out with my sisters in Christ and we had such a fun time talking about anything and everything.
 
 
 
So, I rocked this romper with orange tights.
 

Seriously dig my orange tights. Colours are such fun!
 
 
 
 
Did somebody say romper? They are so cute and fun to wear!




"So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
1 Corinthians 10:31 NLT
 
 
Blessings and so much love!
 
 
Oh and remember, my God loves you like it's no body's business!

No comments:

Post a Comment