Sunday, August 19, 2012

Summer Update: Outfit Post


Hey there lovelies!


"Your unfailing love, O Lord, is as vast as the heavens; your faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds" Psalm 36:5 NLT





Finally getting to my Summer Outfits Posts! Yahhy! Like I mentioned my  Summer Update post, I've been rocking some color this summer. And here's one of my color combos! I've also been rocking my mini fro (TWA) and I've loved playing around with it :)


I absolutely L.O.V.E these green pants. Fell in love with them the moment I saw them.



My color combo: green and purple and a bit more color! It's a daring mix for me but I enjoyed it so much!






Check out the earrings. Love those too. I stopped wearing big earrings a while back but these seemed to be a Summer 2012 exception. The turquoise on them made them a must have.


The bracelets match the earrings. Got them together. The bracelets came in a huge assortment and made it well worth the price.


Flat-twisted my hair at the front (I've been practising flat-twisting) and although I had to redo it a couple times, I was so content with the end result!


A better look at the earrings and the chain.


Posing ;)


Seriously felt great in this outfit and made me crave MORE color! Haha. What a colorful summer it's been. Will be sharing some more colorful outfits with you.

I quickly took a look at last year's summer outfits and I realized that man, I'd changed since then. In a year!!! Goodness. 2012 is speeding past and seriously it's been quite the learning year so far. The Lord's been teaching me a lot of lessons. But just thinking about me xactly a yar ago and me today as I type down these words, I think a big fat"WOW". And I cannot but be grateful to God. My Sis and I concluded a conversation minutes ago, but it was based on some things we'd seen and faced in the past. And I also thought that big fat "WOW". Why? Because my ever-so-faithful God has brought us this far! And He keeps taking us further. Man, God is crazy faithful (in the words of a fellow blogger)! And I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. So, yes, these are outfit posts and pictures but the fact that I am able to take these pictures with that genuine smile across my face says it all. My life is a testimony. Everyday is a testimony. And God -yes, MY GOD - is unbelievbly faithful!


2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Lovin' the post. Glory be to our Father in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep growing thy hair....love the progress and your patience

    ReplyDelete