Friday, July 13, 2012

Now playing: Where would I be?

Sweet friends,

Since I basically had to force myself to clicl on the "publish" button for the last post so as not to write endless pages of my love, appreciation and gratefulness for my King. I still feel there is a lot to be said. However, I chose a song instead.

Enjoy, Where Would I Be by Smokie Norful



Truth is, without God, I wouldn't even have a life! I wouldn't have anything or anyone.


Again, I AM MOST DEFINIETLY GRATEFUL TO MY GOD FOR LIFE. Mine and the lives of those around me. I am grateful for your life as well! The life of a child of The Most Hight is a testimony of God's goodness.


Have you ever tried to think of what your life would be like if God didn't come to your rescue every so often? I don't even let my mind go there!

Check out Psalm 124. C'mon, go ahead. It's just one click, right here. What are you waiting for? Click!

What a chapter right? Yup, even King David must've cringed endlessly when he tried to think of what would've become of Him if God had not been by his side.


 
Think about it. Apreciate God. Love Him the more. Worship Him.  

 

 
Again, have a great weekend!

GOD BLESS!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. What a chapter that I have never read. I appreciate your exhortation to read it! Thank you Funto. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Maleeka! My pleasure ;) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete