Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Relationship Post: She's That Kinda Girl


Hey lovelies!


Haven't done one of these in a while, but here I am with a relationship post....YAYY!!! I love these.

Quite honestly, I don't have much to say. Just listen to the song, SAYS A LOT. Wish there were still more raps like this (yup, a lover of the old school here) ;) I just absolutely love this song.


"That Kinda Girl" by DC Talk



Ladies, be encouraged. There's a godly guy out there that is SEARCHING for a God-fearing woman as yourself! So keep serving the Lord with all your heart. Let Him be your first love. Don't be afraid to be different from the "worldy" and don't let the devil ever let you ask the question, "what's the point?". Never compare yourself with those who do not live their lives in line with the word of God. Bottom line: YOU ARE NOT OF THIS WORLD. You're simply THAT KINDA GIRL that the Lord is preparing for that god-fearing, god-crazy man of God (and I don't necessarily mean a preacher).

Gentlemen, please learn. God want a proverbs 31 woman for you and "not a girly of the worldly that's shady" (haha, couldn't help myself just love those lyrics). So stop running around and remain focused. Keep your eyes on God and He will guide your steps in due time to THAT KINDA GIRL that will support you, help you grow in the Lord and stand by you. That kinda girl that will lift you up with her prayers, encourage you with sound godly advise, and be a friend like no other. Bottom line: YOU ARE NOT OF THIS WORLD and have no bussiness with them of this world. You need THAT KINDA GIRL that the Lord has prepared for you.


To all my ladies and gents, head over to the book of proverbs and read the 31st Chapter.


What do you think about this song? Do share!


Blessings and love,

Funto

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that song brings back some memories. Bruthas and Sistas! Back in the day, I listened to a lot of DC Talk :). Love your blog! I stopped by because I got your post about not receiving your PDF. Can you mail me at becca.puglisi@yahoo.com? I need your email address and real name so I can verify your payment and send you your copy of The Emotion Thesaurus.

    Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment you left on my bloggie!!! I loved it hey!!! :)

    ReplyDelete