Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Now Playing: You Are God Alone



Hey there lovelies!


I've been listening to a particular song nearly non-stop and I thought I would share it with you all. It's one by William Mcdowell from his latest album Arise.


Truth, God is unchangeable, unshakable, unstoppable. And He is God. Whether we choose to acknowledge that fact or not. He is God all by himself and needs no man's approval or praise. He is not in need of anything we can give. He is God alone and He is always on the throne, through the good times and bad. His name and grace will never end. His power no man can contend! He is simply awesome! He is God alone and that's just the way it is!


I LOVE MY GOD....Seriously, words aren't enough.


Be blessed!


"You Are God Alone"



So rest assured, He is unchangeable, He's brought you this far and He won't stop now. He's the same God, the same yesterday today and tomorrow.


Blessings and love,


FunTo

2 comments:

  1. I love William Mcdowell... I listen to his album 'As we Worship' almost every day... I tagged you in the eleven... so get to it soon... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing sis. Love this song!

    By the way, I tagged you. Check out my blog for more info.
    DatFunkyFro

    ReplyDelete