Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Cover to Francesca Battistelli's "Beautiful beautiful"



HeavenO beauties!


This is a video I made yesterday. It was sort of a spur pf the moment thing. I just felt a tugging to do so. And like mentionned in the video, the Lord has shown me certain things this week that brought me to tears and I could not but thank God and be grateful for my life. I realized a lot of people didn't have what I had, those simple things I had taken for granted; the ones I complain about everyday...some people don't have it. I give God ALL THE GLORY. Yes, I am extremely blessed! And despite of whatever you may be going through, YOU are blessed! My God is molding your life, forming you into something so beautiful. Don't think about the here or now, just wait...take a look at the bigger picture and your heart will overflow with gratitude for the Almighty.

Quote: "If God is all you have, then you have all you need"

Enjoy the cover.




Oh and my hair's short in this video because I finally got a BC (big chop) at the end of April. I'll update you all on that one real soon.

What do you think about the song? It's one of my favorite of Francesca Battistelli's. And what experiences have you had of coming to the realization that despite of what you may see  God is doing amazing things in your life? DO SHARE!


Much love beauties,


And GOD BLESS!


Oh and remember, God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: has he said, and shall he not do it? or has he spoken, and shall he not make it good? (Numbers 23:19).

Funto

No comments:

Post a Comment