Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Now Playing: Easter/Ressurection playlist

 Blessings All!

Easter, Easter, Easter! It sums it all up! To me Easter is the celebration of the Resurrection, the latter being the very foundation of the Christian faith! It really does sum it up. I've been thinking about this lately. Thinking about the price that was paid on my behalf and it just fills my heart with a joy indescribable, that One would love me so to the extent He died for MY sins, bringing me victory and making me an over-comer!

Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God. In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus (Romans 6:8-11 NIV).

It baffles me and I believe it always will. It's LOVE beyond what many of us know today. It is the perfect example of what love is. Hillsong's "Till I See You" first line rightly explains this:

"The greatest love that anyone could ever know, that overcame the cross and grave to find my soul"

I love those words so much because yes, HE OVERCAME THE CROSS AND THE GRAVE JUST TO REACH YOU AND I, JUST TO SAVE OUR SOULS. Man, there is NO LOVE GREATER.

I joyfully share the Resurrection based songs I meditated on today with you:


  • "All For Love" by Hillsong
  •  "Happy Day" by Tim Hughes

  • "Lead me to the Cross" originally sung by Hillsong but this is Francesca Battistelli's version

  • "It's About The Cross" by The Ball Brothers

  • "My Redeemer Lives" by Hillsong


  • "Here I Am To Worship" By Chris Tomlin

I seriously encourage you to take this time to just truly think about what the crucifixion must have been like for our Saviour. If you think you should, go back and read it in the Bible. Think about how hard it must have been for God to give His ONLY SON, think about how hard it must have been for Him to turn away when Jesus cried out. Let not the miracle of the Resurrection be déjà-vu to us! Let us not become unmoved or untouched by Jesus' experience, the priceless sacrifice He made on our behalf because of which you and I are BOUGHT WITH A PRICE.  


BE BLESSED!

Blessings and love,

FunTo

No comments:

Post a Comment