Thursday, April 12, 2012

Now Playing: Beloved...God's lovesong to You

Hi there everyone!


I pray we've all been having a great week so far!

So, what's playing???

I shared a video by a member of the Christian band "Tenth Avenue North" talking about Jesus' proposal to the church at the last super. The video was based on their song "Beloved". So I checked the song out and...WOW! Been listening to it for 48 hours now.

Remember I said how Jesus is so unbelievably sweet and romantic??? Well, this song says it all! Check it out!


"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends" John 15:13 KJV.




Be encouraged! He LOVES YOU SOOO MUCH! I don't know how else to say it. Even words aren't enough. Our human minds can't comprehend! HE LOVES US SOOOO MUCH!


Walk in that confidence! Run into His arms and let Him take the steering wheel of your life!


I LOVE THIS AWESOME GOD OF MINE!


BLESSINGS AND LOVE


FunTo

1 comment: