Friday, March 30, 2012

You're only one person Part II

Hey there!

Last Sunday, I made a post I called: You're Only One Person. I spoke about how you can't do it all and about the importance of taking our plans to God instead of being overwhelmed by all those things we have to do that take up our time, focus, strength and energy. And as if those things weren't enough, we still try to add to our already full 'can't-take-no-more' schedule.

This is a follow-up on that post.


Friend, look, when you cry out to God, He answers.

"I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of His holy hill. Selah" (Psalm 3:4 KJV)

Somehow and somewhere down the line, before I wrote that post, I think I cried out to my God about the weight of 'things-to-do' I was carrying. And because He is such a Loving God, He heard.



The next day after writing that post, I read a devotional that really blessed me and that spoke about the same topic!

Here's the link to it. Please have a read!



And as if that wasn't enough, my God really wanted it to sink in, so the day after that, while walking to school I two posters side-by-side with the words: "Slow down, take it easy". If you know me well enough, you'll know I really do NOT believe in happenstance or coincidence. And on that same day I came across this blog post:


Really advise you to take a look!


God speaks in so many ways, we just have to be still and LISTEN!


I LOVE MY GOD! And I love the way He reassures me He's heard when I call. I love the way He speaks to me. And I love the way He takes every one of my cares and turns them into something to laugh and rejoice over. Seriously, what is there not to love about this awesome God???

*Melts away in a God-filled daydream*


 
Much much love!

God Bless!

Oh and remember to abide in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment