Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tagged! And now I'm it!

Hey lovely people!



I was tagged by the lovely Funbi's of DatFunkyFro. How cool's that?? I love me a bit of fun!


So, here are the rules of the tag:

a. You must post the rules.b. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
c. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've been tagged.

d. Tag eleven people and link them in your post.
e. Let them know you've tagged them.


Eleven fun facts about myself:
  1. I love to sing for Jesus
  2. I'm a big romantic and a dreamer!! :)
  3. I talk a lot
  4. I like meeting new people
  5. I enjoy reading old classics (like Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice...etc)
  6. I love to write!!!! (call it a getaway or anything else. I love the power behind words!)
  7. I like cartoons A LOT...with a passion (the good old stuff of course).
  8. I like friday movie nights ;)
  9. I think sleping is a waste of time
  10. I enjoy playing with my beautiful nieces
  11. I'm not so much of a makeup person

Questions DatFunkyFro asked me

Casual or elegant?

I'd have to go with elegant







Who has inspired you the most in your life?

So many people have been an inspiration to me. But my number one inspiration is JESUS!


What are five items you cannot leave your home without?


iphone (it's got a bible in it, my music, and contacts!!)
Disinfectant
Wallet
Earphones
Glasses (duh!)


What career are you aspiring to undertake & why OR what is your present job?
I'm aspiring to be a lawyer simply because I embrace the idea of informing people of their rights and helping
them fight for those rights.

What is your favorite phrase?
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
In His time, God makes all things beautiful :)

What is your favorite city?
Don't really have a favorite city yet, but I appreciate my current one a lot!

What do you enjoy doing most when you are alone?
I put on my music and write. And also, perfect opportunity to sing and just worship my heavenly Daddy ;)

What song can you not possibly get out of your head right now?
Create in me a clean heart by Donnie McClurkin (lovely song!)

What book are you reading & what is your best all time read?
Currently only reading the Bible. Don't have a best all time read.

PC or Mac?
Mac!! PCs usually have battery issues

What movie have you seen recently? 
MegaMind!! Liked it a lot. (Actually made me cry haha).

My list of questions to those I tag

Twitter or Facebook?
What project would you like to accomplish in the next 5 years?
What book would you read over and over again?
What advice would you give those younger than you?
What is your favorite movie of all time?
What is your favorite phrase?
What was the last song you listened to today?
Name 5 people who have been an inspiration to you
Who makes you laugh a lot?
What lesson have you learnt recently?
Why did you start blogging and what do you like most about it?

People I tag:
Join in the fun and follow the rules!
Curious to know what your answers to the questions will be ;)

God Bless!
Blessings and love!
Oh and remember, God is too wonderful for comprehension...simply unfathomable!
FunTó






4 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I am doing a post on my blog for the tag. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie! Was a pleasure :) Thanks for following up on the tag! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Loved it! Mac huh? I'll have to save this for future reference now that you admit it ;) Thanks for sharing

    DatFunkyFro

    ReplyDelete