Monday, February 6, 2012

Relationship post: That first date!

Blessings lovelies!


 
I promised you relationship posts and I intend to keep that promise!

As stated in my very first relationship post, these post will mainly be based on me sharing things I come across, pictures articles...etc (all of which will be based on the word of God). I might be writing things of my own - sharing my opinions - about the topic but really, only if I feel a burden to.

Alright so today's relationship post is about....well, that first date! Ladies, you know, the very first time you have an evening out with that guy. And gents, it's that evening you finally got the guts to ask her to come out!

Y'all know what I'm talking about. Don't pretend. Haha, I'm playing.

I would love to share a post on the subject. It's a post writen by the lovely Funbi's over at DatFunkyFro.

Here's the link!




Enjoy!

What do you think? What are your ideas about a first date? Feel free to share!


That's it for the relationship post! Big thank you to Funbi's for letting me share!



Have a wonderfully blessed week beauties!

God Bless!

Oh and don't forget to look for the "beautiful" God places before you. And what's more, you are more than a conqueror!

1 comment:

  1. Come over and see my friday posts as they talk about weddigns and savign yoru heart. Dating??? Have you ever thought about courtship? Answer on my blog.

    ReplyDelete