Thursday, February 23, 2012

Now Playing: Who Am I?

Blessings and Love lovelies!

This is my Now Playing corner. You probably noticed, God-inspired music is one of those things I love.

So, right now, this very moment, what's playing?


Who Am I by Casting Crowns



Not only is this song just beautiful, it is just so
 meaningful and found me at the right time.

Friend, listen...See yourself through God's eyes. He doesn't care about those weaknesses that get on your nerves, that make you nag and complain about who you are. STOP. He's not bothered by those personality traits or any other thing you might be fed up with. Let me be real, there are times when I'm sick, I mean, SICK of myself. I just think about all my imperfections and get so upset and mad at myself. Sometimes, I feel like I'm the ennemy, sometimes I even fear me. Although, most times we might find it hard to believe, HE IS CRAZY ABOUT YOU despite of your many mistakes, weaknesses or any type of imperfection. With God, it's not about what you've done, it's not who you are...it's His grace. Honey, He loves you. My brother, He thinks you're fine the way you are. Sure, you're still growing but He smiles because He knows you'll get there. Why won't you? He's right by your side! What could possibly go wrong?

This song explains so much, one of which is God's special grace and His LOVE. He is LOVE. What greater love could there be? He calls you His. YOU ARE HIS.

So open your eyes wide beyond the things you see here and now. Open those spiritual eyes and choose to see through God's lenses. SEE YOURSLEF THROUGH HIS EYES.

Need help with that?

"But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light" 1 Peter 2:9 NKJV

"For thus says the Lord of hosts: “He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye" Zechariah 2:8 NKJV

"I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High" Psalm 82:6 NIV

Get the picture?

Walk in that confidence. Despite of what the world may think about you, despite of what they might call you...despite of what you may have come to believe about yourself over the years, despite of those weaknesses you wish you could run from, know that YOU ARE HIS. You are who He says you are. He must think you're pretty special to save you through His grace...being BEATEN, SPAT ON AND NAILED TO A CROSS. Yup, He must think you're pretty special.

Besides, as Paul put it: But he said to me, "My grace is enough for you. When you are weak, my power is made perfect in you." So I am very happy to brag about my weaknesses. Then Christ's power can live in me." 2 Corinthians 12:9.

So, the next time you ask "Who am I?" like king David did in Psalm 8, answer back, "I AM YOURS".


GOD BLESS!


Love, FunTó

No comments:

Post a Comment