Monday, January 9, 2012

Relationship post: Honey, You Don't Have To Put It On Him

Hey There Everyone!



I pray we're all having a great 2nd week of the year! God is good! And His mercies endure FOREVER!

After spending 12 hours in the library, I thought I'd just make a blog post about a topic that's been on my mind!


RELATIONSHIPS!


I'll be making relationship posts. Either about something I came across or something I read or something I just thought I'd share! There's nothing I love more amongst believers than sharing! So I will be doing A LOT of sharing concerning relationships. I believe the topic is quite relevant with people of all ages (teens, young adults...etc). Especially in this age and time when people seem to be clueless when it comes to relationships and what they're supposed to be. Please note, every post about the topic will be based on the Bible - the Word of God - as like every other posts I make.
 
I'm actually quite excited about this. I hope you are too!!!! Seriously, be excited! I believe you will be blessed.


But first, I will say, I will be coming back to the "Memory Verse Of The Week" Posts. Got busy towards the end of last year and didn't follow up on them. But I will be doing so. So stay tuned for this year's memory verses: Keep soaking up the Word! When you're done, do it all over again!

Alright, so for my very first RELATIONSHIP POST, I would like to share two videos my awesome big Sis shared with me a couple of weeks back! I love them! So encouraging!

They are for ladies and gents alike! So, after watching, you can - scratch that, - you SHOULD SHARE it with as many people as you know need it.


I recommend watching the first one before the second.

Here they are:



And....




Enjoy!

Feel free to tell me what you think! I love me some real talk!


Blessings and love!

Have a wonderful week FULL of God and nothing but God!


GOD BLESS YOU


5 comments:

  1. I've missed your memory verse posts sis! God bless you for sharing these timely and relevant videos! Can't wait for more relationship posts!

    DatFunkyFro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi FunTo, your blog has been listed at www.youngchristianbloggers.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Funbi's Thanks a lot babes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bonnie: Thanks so much!!! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link sis. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete