Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 EVERYONE!!!



I pray that every single day of this new year, God fills you with His love, an amazing joy that just won't go away, and a deep desire to know Him more.

Just a word of "Thank You" to all of you for following and supporting this blog! God Bless you! I pray this blog continues to be of use and I pray God continues to use me through it. May He shower you with His grace, favour and mercy as you continue to Tell The World of His goodness and His unfailing love!

This is a NEW year! Live it like everyday matters. Last year is gone and is yesterday's news. This year is the here and the now. Live it in a way God would want you to. And if you ever have a doubt, ask yourself "what would Jesus do?".

I sincerely love you all with the love of Christ and I pray all of God's blessings upon your lives. Nothing but the best!

I started blogging this summer and already I've met so many awesome people through it, it's unbelievable! I love the Lord for making me do this. And a huge shout out to Funbi's of DatFunkyFro for letting God speak through her and making me do this. I love you Sis! I trust God will do new amazing things in twenty-twelve even through this blog and each and everyone of you! Again, thank you from the very bottom of my heart! I don't even know how else to say it!

Please continue to share because your stories, suggestions and testimonies have been a blessing!


Again, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 and also Happy New Beginnings!!


Remember this year, God's love is unfailing, bigger and stronger than anything.


Hugs and Kisses, FunTó

No comments:

Post a Comment