Sunday, December 4, 2011

His Eyes Are On The Sparrow...

Blessings and love, to all you lovely people!


Here I am again, after a little break. Not from God, certainly not from God. And actually not from this blog seeing as I've been checking in. And I have missed it, as always.

These past few weeks have been weird and different. I mean, really weird. Certain things just spiralled out of control and I felt like I just couldn't grasp it. Things started to slowly change in certain parts of my life and I couldn't even get the time to stop, relax and just think about it. How many of you have already been there?

Well, that was it. I realized I wasn't reading and studying the word like I would've liked. I realized I wasn't even sleeping well enough. It got to a point where I was thinking, what is the point to anything else?? All I just want is to just chill and spend some QUALITY time with my God. I thought like Solomon expressed so many times in the book of Ecclesiates, vanity! I just wanted to get away, away from it all. How many times have you been there? How many times have you felt like throwing your arms into the air? But you know what friend? That's Ok. It's Ok to want to get away from the world, it's Ok. Many times, that's just what we need. During those moments, I looked up to God for help and thought, Lord, I can't do this on my own.

That's why Psalm 121 is one of my favorite Psalms. The first few verses say: I lift up my eyes to the hills, from whence does my help come? My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth. He will not let my foot be moved, he who keeps me will not slumber...

Yes, His eyes are on the sparrow and I know He watches over me. Friend His eyes are on the sparrow, so be assured He watches over you.

Here is a song that took me through last week, those times when all I wanted was a warm hug from my heavenly Daddy :)


"Wrap me in your arms" by William Mcdowell



I've posted this second song before, but it hit me in a whole new way when I wouldn't stop worrying about one thing or the other. I repeated the words: "Joy unspeakable that won't go away. And just enough strength to live for today. Cause I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring. My faith is on solid rock, I'm counting on God!" And it hit me. God gives me enough strength just for today. No need worrying about tomorrow. All I just have to do is count on God. He's my strength and my solid rock!

"Counting on God" by Desperation Band



And for those of us who are still not convinced, just remember, His eyes are on you!




Stay blessed! Have a lovely week!

GOD BLESS

And remember, HIS EYES ARE ON YOU! YES, YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment