Monday, November 7, 2011

Sharing! Be a part of Jesus' Story!

Blessings and love to all you beautiful people!


I am so excited and relieved to be writing this post! I always get a type of satisfaction I can't explain from blogging and I've been looking forward to this ALL DAY. So, here I am, even though it's past midnight over here. This is going to be a really easy going week for me so I will be bombarding you all with blog posts and would really appreciate it if you SHARE and tell me what you think. One of the main purposes of this blog is to EDIFY one another through sharing, so WHATEVER it is you feel you need to TELL THE WORLD, go ahead! Comment and share your experience concerning the issue. I am extremely blessed (which is even an understatement) when I read the beautiful Word of God that sets me free but I am even more encouraged and enlightened when I see HOW fellow believers apply that Word in their lives and when I see the challenges they face. We have to study the WHAT but it also helps to share the HOW.  Sometimes you might feel you're the only one facing a certain challenge or that has dealt with a certain issue, but most of the time you're wrong, you just need someone to tell you how they got through it through God. 

Let God use you to touch and bless someone else through your testimony! Child of God, don't keep what amazing things God has done to yourself! Let the world know!

"And be not drunk with wine, wherein in excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord" Ephesians 5:18-19 KJV

"So encourage each other and give each other strength, just as you are doing now" 1 Thessalonians 5: 11 NCV




Is it a song the Lord placed in your spirit? feel free to share! 
Is it a particular verse? Please share!
Did you go through something doing the week that might bless someone? Please share!

Let me give you an example to illustrate:

One day at church, we had a youth meeting. And during the meeting one of my homegirls arrived late. We were all somewhat wondering why because she also looked slightly stunned. So she shared what happened with us. Here's the story: she had been waiting at the bus stop like everyone else but then she noticed a woman in tears. So she walked up to the woman (although everyone else ignored her) and tried comforting her. Then she told the woman "I believe in God and I believe that whatever's wrong He will find an answer to it because He has never let me down, neither will He let you down" (something along those lines) and she had held hands with the woman in the middle of the train station, with all eyes on them and she had prayed with the woman! Wow. what an amazing demonstration of faith and what being a Christian (follower of Christ) is all about! My homegirl's story touched me so much and impacted me because since then on, I realized that no matter where I was (on the streets or where ever) I should never be afraid to demonstrate my belief. It took her amazing story that I love so much for me to realize that. Because without caring that day if the woman was a christian or not, she had comforted her and spoken of her amazing God and His amazing grace. 

Hallelujah! I love to hear experiences like that. Or any type for that matter. Why? Because it builds ups! Besides, we learn from our mistakes but so can others if we share!

Let's keep this in mind. And may God use each and every one of us as a blessing to a fellow believer or a non believer as we share Jesus' beautiful Story and our part in that Story! Amen!

Much much love to you all!

GOD BLESS

And don't forget to share! (Even during your everyday lives, share with your family colleagues and anyone who needs to hear your testimony!)

2 comments:

  1. Aww what a beautiful post Titi!! We just had a Missions Conference at our church so ministries came to present themselves and to really encourage us to share the Gospel in various ways. Even the things which we think are ''small'' like what your friend did to that lady is what God wants us to do...and to behave like Jesus.
    well a song I had on reply was "Jesus You Are" by April Nevels. That song truly touched me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much girl! It's true, every such experience is worth sharing no matter how "small". God is too awesome to keep to ourselves! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING the song. It is really much appreciated! I checked it out on youtube but couldn't find the original version. Saw a remix tho. Thanks luv. God bless!

    ReplyDelete