Monday, November 7, 2011

Everything to Me - Counting on God

SO MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!


I have a couple of songs to share. The first one is a song that has been on replay ALL DAY  and I mean it. Yet, I still can't get tired of it! I listen to it and my heart is just filled with so much LOVE for the King. He is truly Everything to me! He is the air that I breathe, the water I thirst for and the ground beneath my feet! He's more than a story or the words on a page of history. HE IS EVERYTHING TO ME. 

It was played to us by the head of my choir on Saturday and since then the words have been stuck in my head. I'd actually never checked out the group before then. I 've now checked out a couple of their songs and they are really good! What I actually also find really cool (for all you romantics out there) is that the group is made up of two married couples (at the moment). So sweet. The sweetness of it actually radiates when they sing. 

So the group is Avalon. Listen and enjoy as they sing "Everything to me".




The second song is a fun song the kids in Sunday school did a dance too. And as we had fun doing the choreography together, the song stuck to me. I loved it. It's a song that really took me through last week and told me to really COUNT ON GOD. No one else. Just God. Other might fear one thing or another but I will count on God! In this non physical war, I will count on God. We can only win through Him!

The song is by Desperation Band. And as you might have guessed, it's called Counting on God!


Enjoy! Be blessed! Let the songs minister to you!

What songs are you listening to at the moment? Which ones are your favorites?

Thanks for stopping by and reading! Most importantly, thanks in advance for sharing! 

GOD BLESS!

1 comment:

  1. Show me your face by William McDowell...I like the i am counting on God btw and oh the Avalon guys(annointed voices)

    ReplyDelete