Thursday, September 8, 2011

Summer Outfits! Part 3

Hey guys!


I'm so sorry, I'm really running late on my summer outfits posts. Summer's practically over and here I am still posting summer outfits! Goodness! It's been a good summer though and I'm a bit sad it's practically over. One thing I love about summer is the sun coming up so early and the sun going down so late but that's changing now. But I'm still waiting in anticipation for what God has in stall for me this fall!


At the very beginning of the summer, I went to London for the vacations and spent two weeks there. It was so lovely I want to go again as soon as possible. I mean, I had quite a bit of fun! I will post a couple of picture of my experience. Every experience is worth sharing!

The I <3 London t-shirt in this post is one of the souvenirs I brought back to remind me of the lovely experience. 

Here is one of my summer outfits. This is more of a laid back look!

Rocking my I <3 London shirt!!!




I love accessories! Always gotta have something on my hands.


This one - from Mum- I never take off (it's turned the wrong side up in the picture).




Still loving Oxfords :)




What do you think?

Thanks for dropping by!


GOD BLESS YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely shirt. I've taken to tucking in my loose tees too. Glad you had fun. And thanks thanks for checking my blog :D

    Adiya
    http://museorigins.blogspot.com
    http://museorigins.com

    ReplyDelete