Sunday, September 4, 2011

My cover to "Hold me"

Hello there lovelies!

Happy Sunday to you all! I pray everyone's doing well! I am! Today was an awesome day in church full of blessings and so much more! No day like a Sunday and no place like the House of God. We had an awesome time praising and worshipping God. I'll upload (very soon) a special song we did that really ministered to me and a lot of other people.

Well, yesterday after choir practise at church I decided to do MY VERY FIRST COVER! Seriously! So, check it out. It's a cover to a song I absolutely love!



So, what do you think about the cover and about the actual song? I'll be doing a "Music Talk" about the song and about Jamie Grace so stay tuned!

Stay blessed friends!

And remember, my God holds you every bit of the way.

Have a lovely sunday!

GOD BLESS YOU!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! You have a wonderful voice, never forget it!

    DatFunkyFro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! Means so much! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete