Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I won't go back!

Love to you all!

I promised on Sunday that I would upload a special number we (the choir) did on Sunday. I mean, I loves learning and ministering through this song. It is so powerful! Every word just gets to me when you meditate on it. Words can't explain. I'll let you discover it yourself!

So, just as I promised. Here's the song. It's I Won't Go Back by William Mcdowell




On Sunday, as we ministered with this song, I made a decision NEVER TO GO BACK TO THE WAY I USED TO BE BEFORE GOD'S PRESCENCE CAME AND CHANGED ME! There's no going back!

Friend, take the words of the song, find strength, encourage yourself in the Lord. Pick yourself up from past failures and be determined never to go back. Not only are you not going back but you CAN'T go back because God's grace is sufficient for you.

Keep that in mind as you take on the rest of this week.

May God be our source of strength and joy!

What do you thik about the song?


Thanks for dropping by!


GOD BLESS YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Love the song and thanks for sharing!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, words of wisdom!! Great blog

    Adiya
    http://museorigins.blogspot.com
    http://museorigins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Adiya! God bless!

    ReplyDelete