Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to a twenty year old me! Pictures


Happy Sunday everyone!


Here are the pictures from my 20th birthday (on the 16th of Spetember) spent with family!

Enjoy :)

My big Sis and I

Sisterly love

LOVE my dear darling parents! Thnk God for them! They're so cute and lovely. Such an inspiration of a couple in-love!

Beautiful Stylish Sis! Fashion inspiration!

Stunning mother :)

I LOVE MY BIG SIS!

Cheers :) Water' the best typoe of drink there is. LOL

My two favorite women!


Mother and child!

Birthday girl!

Me in my African (Nigerian) outfit! I love it!

Me and one of my nieces! She is a cutie and a beautie! Her grandma tied a headtie on her so she's looking like an African Princess!

Having Fun! 20 year old me!



When I think about the Lord, how He saved me...it makes me wanna shout!

Me, reading my poem called "Twenty at last" to the youth in our youth group meeting. They loved it! Thank the Lord for inspiration. Will be posting the poem soon!


Thanks everyone for all the love. To everyone following this blog, you're all very much appreciated and I pray God blesses you even through this blog. You have all been very supportive! Thank you for all the encouraging comments. Feel free to keep telling me what you think, constructive critisme is welcome!


You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. (Matthew 5:14-16 NIV).


I leave you with this, friend, let your light shine to the nations! Go through the week knowing that you are the light of the world! Believe it! Walk with our head up high and don't look down on yourself. Nothing no one says or thinks about you matters. Only what Jesus says and thinks about you. And He calls you friend! He calls you a god and a child of the Most high!

I said, “You are gods,
         And all of you are children of the Most High.
(Psalm 82:6 NKJ)


Sneek peak to one of the upcoming memory verses!


Stay strong and face the week with the Word of God. Face the week knowing you're a a god, a king - Child of the King of Kings! Let your light shine!


GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

7 comments:

  1. SOOO glad you had a good time!! It was an AWESOME weekend! Happy Birthday again hunny!

    DatFunkyFro

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh and by the way, I think you give me more credit than I deserve... :)

    DatFunkyFro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! You have a beautiful family & a TWIN! Awesome!
    http://www.nequiaacovv.blogspot.com

    It would be awesome if we followed each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very happy birthday to you!!! Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog a few days ago :) You totally made my day! We're home from vacation now...it was so lovely to relax and just be with my family. Glad to see you had a wonderful time with yours on your big day. Hugs and God Bless you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Funbi's: Thank you soo much! And thank u for the wonderful birthday gift. Know I've said it over and over but I LOVE it! God bless u a hundred fold sis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Nequia: Thanks so much Nequia! So sweet of you! But my sis isn't my twin actually. She's my big sister with just a year older than me. But we get along so well that I practically see her as me twin! Thnx so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Emily: Thank you so much! It's very much appreciated! Thanks so much for dropping by!!!

    ReplyDelete