Monday, September 26, 2011

Bless the Lord oh my soul!

Much much love to all you wonderful people!


Firstly, I got carried away by the hustle and bustle of life back at uni last week that I didn't post ANYTHING *Sigh*. Well, that stops now. I don't want to make promises but my posting routine should be back to normal by next week.


Last week was DEMANDING. Not really physically, but more psychologically but I thank the good Lord who is ALWAYS there. God knows, I have ZERO reasons to complain. Things have been good in every part of my life. I praise His name for it! I really do!


"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." (1Thessalonians 5:18 KJV)


And I am just so HAPPY AND GLAD right now. All I can say is, BLESS THE LORD OH MY SOUL.

That's what my soul is singing. That's what my heart is saying. Just bless the Lord with me.

Who is like unto our God? Who is like unto Jehovah? He is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords. He is Alpha and Omega. He is the begnning and the end. He is the first and the last. He is the Bright and Morning Star. He is Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Nissi. He is El-Shaddai. He is the Ancient of days. The Changeless God. He is Yaweh. He is my Rock. My Firmfoundation. He is the Creator of the universe! He is The Ressurection. He is Jesus! He is Emmanuel!

If it wasn't for the Lord who was on our side, where would we have been? (Psalm 124)

How can I not praise this Awesome heavenly Father of mine? How? I could praise Him on the highest mountain and praise Him in the lowest valley! Praise Him for another day. Praise Him for His infinite mercy, praise Him for His unfailing love. PRAISE HIM SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS GOD!

I could go on and on.

But friend, I ask for a favor. Please read Psalm 103. Read and meditate on the words!

Go through the week just giving praise to Jehova! That's what He loves! That's what He delights in! Let your praises to Him rise up like a sweet smelling aroma. Just Praise, Praise Praise! Remember, the prison doors flew open as Paul and Silas sang praises to the Lord. I pray doors will open for you as you praise the Lord. 

As a challenge, take a moment during your day, where you get down on your knees and just thank and praise God. Don't ask. Just thank. Even for a minute. He will delight in it because he inhabits our praises!

Peace and Love, friends!

Thanks for reading!

How has God been amazing to you lately? The world will be encouraged! 

GOD BLESS YOU!

2 comments:

  1. THis is amaaaaaaaaazing sis!! Doors are flying open for you right now in unexpected places!! What a blessing! I love this post! May God continue to keep you, strengthen you and give you the grace to organize your time according to His perfect will for your life.
    Stay blessed hun!

    DatFunkyFro

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! And I say a big AMEN to that! I'm so glad u like it. Actually, to be honest, I was gonna make a post on sth else but the spirit led me to make it on this! PRAISE GOD!

    ReplyDelete