Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Sunday! Love my prayer-answering God!

Happy Sunday!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Sunday! I pray we're all having a great weekend. I know mine has been good. And I definitely know God has been good. And amazingly enough, I have a testimony! I can't really share everything in details but I just want to encourage us all and remind us that GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS! Oh yes He does! So that prayer that you pray in a corner where you want nobody to hear you, that prayer you feel God is too busy to attend to...He hears it and He is working on your behalf! Oh yes He is! I can definitely testify to it!

"Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results" (James 5:16 NLT).

Last night, as my sister and I prayed together, I brought up a prayer request. We prayed about it and this morning God answered the prayer! I mean, I just couldn't believe it. It was one of those moments where you just freeze and think: there is truly no body like my God. He is simply AMAZING. That is the God I serve!

I mean, He shows up in the most unexpected ways. We can't figure God out, and quite frankly I've stopped trying to, and friend so should you. God works in ways our limited understanding cannot comprehend. He does things when He knows it's time! If you feel you've been praying and still no result, if you feel God doesn't hear you...DON'T STOP PRAYING! James 5: 16 says the EARNEST prayer of a righteous person. Pray earnestly believing in your heart that it is done!

OH, HOW I LOVE MY GOD!

Don't give up, don't stop praying...please! Do not stop praying!

Let us be strong in the faith! Putting on The Whole armour of God. Our God is Faithful, He will never leave nor forsake you. You just gotta have FAITH!

Be strong, stand firm as you take on this week. And may the good Lord show up on your behalf.

Here's a song we sang during worship today. One of my favoright Sunday worship songs (...Ok, I'll be honest, I pretty much love them all!).

Majesty by Delirious



"Now I've found...THE GREATEST LOVE OF ALL is mine!"
Oh how joyful that makes me!


We are empty handed, yet alive in His hands. It gets even better because...Forever we are changed by His LOVE!

OH THANK YOU JESUS!

Thanks for reading!

How has your weekend been? Testimonies you wanna share with the world of how God answers prayers? The world needs to know! It might just bless and encourage somebody!

GOD BLESS YOU!


3 comments:

  1. thanks for that...I've been praying about something and i feel like God is not answering my prayer but thanks for encouraging me to continue praying...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are encouraged Tilly! Don't give up, keep praying and don't lose faith in the prayer-answering God. Thanks for reading Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy sunday to all the world ! Visit www.fb.com/naijaexpos to like my page pls !

    ReplyDelete