Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer gown


HeavenO all you lovely people!



Thank God it's summer! I'm not really one of those people who have a favorite season. I realized that when I noticed winter was my favorite season when it was winter, spring was my favorite season when it was spring; summer was my favorite season when it was summer and autumn was my favorite when it was autumn. During the winter I would say how much I loved the winter and find a thousand reasons why winter was better than summer. And then during the summer I’d find myself thinking about all the disadvantages of the winter...I guess somewhere along the line, I learnt to appreciate whatever season it was! And now, I’m really happy it’s the summer!

“There is a time for everything, and everything on earth has its special season…” (Ecclesiastes 3: 1 NCV).

God created the seasons and He did so for a reason. All that’s left to do is marvel and appreciate His AWESOME CREATION!

So, in celebration of the nice sunny weather, I’m rocking all my summer gowns. Here are some pictures of one!




Having a great time this summer! God is good! God is faithful!

Let us remember to live each day this summer giving glory to His name! Let's be thankful for life, for every breath we take, for every little thing...even the food we eat and the cloths we wear. It's not by our power that we are able to stand strong, alive and well, but it is BY HIS GRACE.

"In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you" (1 Thessalonians 5:18)

Live each day smiling. Live each day in appreciation. Even if you feel your summer isn't going so great, even if it's raining, whatever it maybe, remember to GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY!

How is your summer and what are you up to? Do you have any particular goals or objectives? What are you doing for God this summer?

I'll be giving updates on my summer.

Thank you for reading!
GOD BLESS YOU!

2 comments:

  1. LOVELY! LOL! You are right! We always prefer the present season then when it's gone...we don't anymore! Glory be to God for the seasons, our good health and all we have! Nothing we have is ours, they have been given by God! Great post sis!

    DatFunkyFro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing we have is ours...True that! Thanx for reading hun!

    ReplyDelete